1. Organization chart
2. VJCC Institute's key missions
- Offering International Business Bachelor's degree program for undergraduates following Japanese model
- Managing and organizing activities belonged to VJCC Project, including the Advanced business course
- Keieijuku, Business training program in short and medium terms, Japanese competency training program; Promotion activities for culture/education/business exchanges.
- Organizing joint programs of Undergraduates and Post graduates with Japanese universities, institutes and partners.
- Promoting the application of science and technology, consultancy on administration and business for individuals and enterprises in Vietnam and in foreign countries.
- Promoting the exchange programs on culture, education and business between Vietnam and Japan.
- In connection with Keieijuku Club to conduct supporting activities for enterprises who used to be and will take part in training programs in VJCC.