From the very first day of establishment, BC Department has successfully held over 400 courses including community-oriented and firm-oriented training courses. These courses always receive positive comments from firms, helping support the effectiveness in management, business and competition.
1. TRAINING ACTIVITIES
Built on the demand of firms, BC Department conducts two main formats of training:
- Community-oriented: short-term courses and long-term courses of different in-depth and updated topics.
- Firm-oriented: based on firms' actual requests.
A - Long-term courses (Advanced Business Course - KEIEIJUKU)
Advanced Business Course - KEIEIJUKU is built on the purpose of training young human resources for Industrial branch in Vietnam.
* Eligible participants: Vietnamese entrepreneurs, operating staffs at government's agencies and other organizations who are well aware of reformation, well- acknowledged of their own business picture and have long-term commitment to follow this one-year course.
* Period: 01 year, of 10 semesters (05 days/semester), including 01 internship semester in Japan (2~3 weeks) for excellent learners.
* Lecturers: Exprienced lecturers in business consultancy in the context of international integration of Vietnam, including: 20 managers of Vietnamese enterprises, CEOs/directors, Managerial Personnel, some staffs at government's agencies and other organizations.
* Fee: 1500 USD (discount for excellent learners)
* Venue: VJCC Hanoi and VJCC HCMC. Apart from traveling costs, other fees in conducting the course such as accomodation, foods, logistics will be covered by VJCC.
B - Short-term courses
2. CONSULTANCY ACTIVITIES
VJCC conducts paid consultant services for enterprises who used to be VJCC learners. Fees, time and content of consultancy will be discussed and signed on agreement in advance with enterprises.